- Optimal use of financial, human, equipment resources and prevention of loss of financial credits
- Continuous improvement of infrastructures and compliance of structural and process factors with legal standards and requirements
- Promoting a culture of patient safety among employees so that all employees consider patient safety as their duty.
- Training efficient and specialized staff using the knowledge and skills of experienced hospital staff
- Prioritize patient rights by implementing patient-centered approaches and adhering to the patient rights charter at all functional levels of the hospital